Purpose of Role
Assist in the programme preparation and management for Aspire Defence construction projects in Salisbury Plain.
- Assist in the production of tender information and programmes.
- Assist in the analysis and evaluation of construction methods, techniques and logistics.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed explanations of programme and methodology for use at adjudication meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for customer interviews.
- Assist in the preparation of the Master / Contract / Managing Programme and supporting information.
- Assist in the analysis / preparation of project progress positions and forecast completions.
- Assist in the identification of project risks / opportunities and participate in the management process
- Assist in the preparation of entitlement submissions
- Ensure that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
- Maintain close relationships and liaise with other members of the Planning job family, contribute to the transfer of best practice.
Additional Role Information
- Aspire Defence Capital Works is a construction management project therefore experience in the construction industry would be beneficial.
- Candidates should also be able to use programme software including excel, word, power point, planning software experience would be useful.
- CSCS card holder would be beneficial.
- There will be training provided by the senior planner.
- Security clearance is also required.