Multi-trade Engineer Dry Wall/ Carpentry Bias – 2 Year Contract
Purpose: To work as part of a mixed skills team undertaking a detailed programme of works across the Estate. The role will include works in Aldershot, Tidworth, Larkhill and Warminster Garrisons.
- Using a pre-loaded iPad, survey specified areas of each building to capture the scope of work required.
- Installation of replacement locks in fire rated doors.
- Over-boarding of dry-wall
- Application of water based fungicidal treatment
- Fire stop wall penetrations
- Minor plumbing repair
Experience & Skills Required:
- A full valid UK driving licence
- C&G 6217 – Multi-skilled course or equivalent (Dry wall and carpentry bias).
- Industrial, Commercial, Domestic building services experience.
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain, unescorted MoD Security Clearance.