Water Hygiene, Heating & Hot Water Operative
Purpose: To carry out Water Hygiene, Heating & Hot Water systems Planned/Reactive maintenance activities across the ADSL Estate including undertaking monitoring, sampling, testing, disinfection, interpretation of results, re-dosing, as required and the upkeep of accurate records
- Ensure that all Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance activities are completed in accordance with ADSL PPM task sheets. record all maintenance works when completed in line with the Management System
- Liaise with all members of the maintenance team as required in relation to the control of maintenance activities and to identify and report potential issues early
- Ensure any change in Assets are notified/recorded through the appropriate channels.
Experience & Skills required:
- Good working knowledge of hot & cold water systems and of disinfection of building water systems
- Understanding of L8 ACoP, Water Regulations & BS8558
- Full Driving License.