Purpose: To provide effective Administration and Supervisory Support for the department and ADSL Manager.
- Tracking, retrieval and distribution of mail and packages.
- Making and answering telephone calls and signposting as appropriate, sending/receiving facsimile and e-mails.
- Maintaining the office filing systems, including archiving and securely disposing of sensitive information where appropriate.
- Undertake Audio Typing
Experience & Skills required:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent)
- NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) Office Administration
- Intermediate level experience of Micro-soft Office Package
- Previous experience in an administration role