Key Purpose: To provide effective Administration and Supervisory Support for the department and ADSL Manager.
- Making and answering telephone calls and signposting as appropriate, sending/receiving facsimile and e-mails.
- Maintaining the office filing systems, including archiving, and securely disposing of sensitive information where appropriate.
- Maintaining and updating systems/databases, records, and rolls to ensure accuracy, currency, and integrity.
Experience & Skills required:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent)
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) Office Administration
- Intermediate level experience of Micro-soft Office Packages
- Previous experience in an administration role