Asset Data Administrator
Key Purpose: To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Asset Data Team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service
- Work as a member of the Asset Data Team maintaining administrative processes and procedures to support the team in line with the ADSL Management System.
- Support the Survey Team by preparing “survey packs” containing H&S information, building plans, maintenance records, specialist inspection reports and test certificates.
- Input and maintain accurate and effective information in Estate’s databases/IT systems and assist in producing standard reports and analyses to support the Estates management function.
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum of five GCSE level (or equivalent) including Grade C in English Language and maths
- ECDL (or equivalent) Computer Qualification
- A comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes particularly Excel Spreadsheets.