Purpose: The CAD operator will primarily be responsible for the production of up to date drawings and other related data for use by the Estates Department.
- To provide drawings data and technical information related to projects and works.
- Prepare and amend drawings on CAD to meet the requirements of projects and Helpdesk calls within time, specification, quality and objectives, in line with ADSL procedures and drawing conventions.
- Update and maintain drawing register.
Experience & Skills required:
- Educated to a good standard with excellent numerical and literacy skills.
- CAD C&G level 2 or similar
- Sounds knowledge of MS office and exceptional knowledge of Excel.