Purpose: To undertake New, Reactive or PPM carpentry works as part of a highly skilled maintenance function within the Garrison.
- Undertake Carpentry tasks across the Garrison.
- Carry out reactive remedial repair actions to timber structures such as doors, windows and associated frames as required.
- Ensure acceptable standards of productivity and workmanship are maintained in the execution of work
Experience & Skills required:
- Full (UK) Valid driving license
- NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in City and Guilds
- Proven experience of carrying out carpentry work to a high standard