CIS Infrastructure Senior Support Engineer
Purpose: To manage and provide technical support to the CIS Team Support Engineers in maintaining, installing, and configuring CIS cabling infrastructure and the services carried over it
- Investigating fault reports and carrying out appropriate resolution actions or resource allocations.
- Planning moves, changes, and additions to CIS cable connectivity to support provision of telephone and data services.
Experience & Skills required:
- City and Guilds Copper and Fibre Optic Cable Installation and Testing 3466/3666 (or suitable military training).
- Proven experience in investigating fault reports, liaising with service providers to resolve delivery failures and problems, and carrying out appropriate resolution actions or resource allocations.
- Proven experience in planning the installation of voice and data networks. and supporting the maintenance and configuration of internal and external copper and fibre cable networks.
- Full Driving Licence