Customer Service Agent
Purpose: Process transport requests and provide a fleet scheduling function using the provided IT Management Information Systems, ensuring that bookings and tasks are correctly documented and administered in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide customer service function, facilitating the receipt and issue of fleet vehicles and dealing with customer needs.
- Carry out Aldershot ADSL fleet vehicle administration including the company Authority to Drive process for Aldershot.
- Deliver a professional transport service to the customer.
Experience & Skills required:
- Full Cleaning Driving Licence
- Experience of planning, prioritising and organising tasks.
- A good working knowledge and use of IT packages including Web based applications.