Customer Service Agent
Purpose: To provide support to the Authority customer in the delivery of the transport service and to liaise with other departments on associated issues. This involves both the administration of transport bookings and the physical preparation and handover/takeover of vehicles.
- Provide a service delivery to the customer for transport requirements in accordance with Authority regulations and with company working procedures.
- To issue and receipt all vehicle types using the correct documentation.
- Record any defects and accident damage in accordance with company working procedures.
Experience & Skills required:
- Proven IT literacy.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- An understanding of military/transport processes would be an advantage.
- A basic knowledge of military type wheeled vehicles.