Purpose: To undertake the installation, maintenance and repairs of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison.
- Undertake electrical installation and reactive work to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided.
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms.
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance as directed by Line Management.
Experience & Skills required:
- Relevant Electrical Technical qualifications
- IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition.
- Full (UK) Valid driving license
- Proven experience of working as a qualified electrician