- Work as a member of the Estates Department maintaining administrative processes and procedures to support the team in line with the ADSL Management System.
- Act as a point of contact to receive incoming enquiries/visitors and either deal with or signpost as appropriate in an efficient and competent manner.
- Input and maintain accurate and effective information in Estates databases/IT systems and assist in producing standard reports and analyses to support the Estates management function.
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum of five GCSE level (or equivalent) including Grade C in English Language and maths.
- Proven experience of office administration work; preferably in a technical environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and spoken.