- Undertake all types of plumbing / mechanical repairs and installation work (including ancillaries) to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic gas systems, ensure acceptable standards of productivity and workmanship are maintained in the execution of work
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in gas/plumbing systems without receiving explicit direction.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Qualified to C&G level or equivalent in one or more discipline and to a competent standard under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
- PASMA & IPAF qualifications advantageous
- Proven experience of working as a Plumber/Gas Engineer