Purpose: To provide a 24-hour Helpdesk Service within ADSL and to be the first point of contact for Customers, Partners and Aspire Defence departments in order that contractual requirements are met.
- Accurately log information within Case, an administrative module within IFS used for bookings, incidents, complaint / compliments, military exercises
- Accurately enter all incidents into the business incident reporting system (OSHENS) along with following any escalation practices.
- Support both Day and Out of Hours engineers in all matters including allocation and job analysis
Experience & Skills required:
- English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above
- Proven experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Strong administration skills with Experience in all Microsoft packages
- Full UK Valid Driving Licence
Please note: The helpdesk operates 24 hours per day, Shifts will be worked on a rota basis