Purpose: To work with the HSE Manager (West) to ensure that ADSL activities on TidNBul Garrison (i.e. Tidworth, Bulford and Perham Down) are delivered in compliance with the ADSL Management System, (which incorporates statutory and contractual requirements). The provision of professional advice, guidance, and assistance to the operational teams regarding the implementation of the company’s occupational health and safety and environmental management system to ensure the risks from activities and workplaces are appropriately managed.
- Support the HSE Manager (West) and other Garrison Managers to drive the continual improvement of occupational health and safety and environmental behaviours.
- Assisting line mangers implement the requirements of the ADSL management system across all departments and activities on the garrison, ensuring demonstration of appropriate individual ownership and accountability
- Maintain an up to date register of competent risk-assessors and risk assessments. These will include general and specific assessments as required by the Management System
- Undertake audits and compliance evaluations in accordance with the business audit schedule, raising non-conformances and opportunities for improvement as necessary
- Monitor and manage the incident reporting system, carrying out investigations and developing actions as required
- Develop and deliver internal training as required
- Undertake asbestos re-inspections in accordance with the PPM schedule
Experience & Skills required:
- Min 5 GCSEs including Maths & English
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
- P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent
- Ability to influence and guideline managers and other operational staff