Purpose: To provide general labouring support in the execution of works that are assigned on a day-to-day basis. To carry out low level maintenance tasks and provide labour support as required.
- Manual handling of furniture, equipment and stores (heavy lifting required)
- General cleaning within the Garrison, including but not limited to:
- Clearing of general rubbish and waste
- Emptying of litter bins and litter picking
- Collection and movement of recycling waste
- To aid in the delivery of the pan garrison gutter/window cleaning service using specialised equipment
- Assist workforce in executing remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment
Experience & Skills required:
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Proven track record of following health and safety procedures and working within a safe system of work.
- Able to undertake manual handling and Confident with working at height.