Land & Property (Estates) Surveyor
Purpose: An exciting opportunity to join the ADSL Land & Property Team. This is a varied role working on a unique portfolio of properties on behalf of the MoD. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can manage a diverse schedule supporting the team with property management activities. Ideally suited to someone new to the profession or looking for a change of career with some experience of working in the field. Working towards a RICS qualification is desirable
- Annual condition surveys and inspections.
- Reviewing Leases and other legal documentation, ensuring accuracy of data on the property management system (Qube).
- Work with our Estates Maintenance Team with regards to upkeep of Tenanted Estate Assets.
Experience & Skills Required:
- GCSEs and A levels in Maths and English
- Property Management experience with the ability to interpret and understand lease and other legal documents.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the various Landlord & Tenant Acts, specifically the 1954 Act, Housing Acts and other statutory legislation governing property including Fire, H&S, etc.