Multi Skilled Engineer
- Assist workforce including bricklayers, carpenters, painters, electricians and other building trade artisans in executing reactive remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor.
- Attend and resolve any reactive tasking as directed by the Resource Allocator, the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager
- General maintenance of facilities including Painting and decorating
Experience & Skills Required:
- A Full valid UK driving licence
- C&G 6217 – Multi-skills course or equivalent. Industrial, Commercial, Domestic building services experience. Diverse experience within the BC & E field.
- An understanding and working knowledge of other disciplines within a multi task delivery service