Multi Skilled Engineer
- General maintenance of facilities including Painting and decorating.
- Assist workforce including bricklayers, carpenters, painters, electricians and other building trade artisans in executing reactive remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment.
- Attend and resolve any reactive tasking as directed by the Resource Allocator, the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager
Experience & Skills required:
- A Full valid UK driving licence
- C&G 6217 – Multi-skills course or equivalent.
- PASMA & IPAF qualifications advantageous