Multi Trade Engineer
Purpose: To undertake New, Reactive or PPM tasking as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison. Duties will include, amongst others, painting and decorating, basic plumbing, basic carpentry and general maintenance duties.
- General maintenance of facilities assisting the workforce including bricklayers, carpenters, painters, electricians and other building trade artisans in executing reactive remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment
- Ensure the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documentation as required by the Company Management System
- Work generally unsupervised and effectively manage daily workload. Ensuring acceptable standards of productivity and workmanship are maintained at all times.
Experience & Skills required:
- A Full valid UK driving licence
- C&G 6217 – Multi-skills course or equivalent.
- Diverse experience within the BC & E field, PASMA & IPAF qualifications advantageous