Multi-trade Engineer with Plumbing Bias – 2 Year Contract
Purpose: To work as part of a mixed skills team undertaking a detailed programme of works across the Estate. The role will include works in Aldershot, Tidworth, Larkhill and Warminster Garrisons.
- Using a pre-loaded iPad, survey specified areas of each building to capture the scope of work required.
- Repair leaks and implement permanent solution to:
Cistern and Flush Pipe
Shower manifold and joints
Heating and hot water joints and valves
- Repair pipework supports
- Application of water based fungicidal treatments
- Fire stop wall penetrations
Experience & Skills Required:
- A full valid UK driving licence
- NVQ 2 in Plumbing
- City & Guilds 6035 or equivalent
- Industrial, Commercial, Domestic building services experience.
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain, unescorted MoD Security Clearance.