- Undertake performance administration process of barrack damage incident reports including ownership of barrack damage log, pricing barrack damage reports and communication between GMT and Estates team
- Daily updating of IFS to verify, non-verify or obtain extensions on contractual non-conformance reports (NCR).
- Update the Performance and Unavailability Monitoring System data and ensure that it is maintained in a timely and accurate fashion for operational use in line with company policies and procedures.
- Agree with the client and partners the final status of performance and unavailability failures by maintaining an active extension list and updating of the Performance Monitoring System (IFS) accordingly.
Experience & Skills required:
- Advanced Excel, MS Word
- Proven experience in Office or Commercial Administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence and challenge in an occasionally pressured environment