Purpose: To undertake New, Reactive or PPM tasking as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison
- Undertake all types of plumbing / mechanical repairs and installation work (including ancillaries) to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided
- Attend and resolve any reactive or planned tasking as directed by the Resource Allocator, the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documentation as required by the Company Management System
Experience & Skills required:
- A Full valid UK driving licence
- NVQ 2 in plumbing, City and Guilds Tech 2 or equivalent
- PASMA & IPAF qualifications advantageous