Purpose: Provide general support and assistance to the Procurement Administration Supervisor with the execution of order processing, and the preparation of documentation, data and analysis of supply chain information & performance.
- Assisting with supplier management, including, preparation for supplier performance.
- Preparation and issuing of sourcing events including RFQ/ITT’s, supporting the Procurement function team members, and operational staff within the Garrisons while becoming an expert in the e-procurement tool.
- Administration of the Approved vendor list, including supporting the qualification process and new vendor requests.
Experience & Skills required:
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Experience working within a Procurement team
- Understanding the business systems impacting Procurement.
- Microsoft office skills – Excel, Word