Purpose: Reporting to the Programme Manager deliver Garrison works projects in accordance with ADSL’s Project Management Procedures.
- Ensure Projects are specified, tendered, procured and executed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensure that all Projects are delivered in line with the CDM Regulations and ADSL’s Safe System of Work, Asbestos Management and QHSE requirements and risk reviews.
- Provide concise reports to the Programme Manager on all programme and project delivery issues.
Experience & Skills Required:
- An industry recognised qualification in engineering, building or facilities management and a recognised formal Project Management qualification
- Significant experience in Project Management roles along with Proven knowledge and understanding of building regulations
- Evidence of having effectively placed contracts and delivered projects within budget