Project Officer Project Delivery
Key Purpose: Deliver a range of planned building and maintenance projects. Supervision and coordination of subcontractors to quality, cost, time, CDM / HSE requirements and to the approved scope and specification.
- Ensure that all Projects are delivered in line with the CDM Regulations and ADSL’s Safe System of Work, Asbestos Management and QHSE requirements
- Work closely with the Asset Planning Team and prepare the Construction Phase Plan
- Ensure all project documentation is received in a timely manner from the contractor and handed to the Asset Data Team
Experience & Skills required:
- Industry recognised qualification in engineering, building services or FM. NQF Level 3
- Experience in building, civil, M&E and or FM
- Relevant site supervisor or project management experience.
- UK Valid driving licence.