Reporting to the Commercial Manager and working within the CPT Commercial Team, you will be responsible for the commercial delivery of various CPT Projects.
You will lead on the commercial aspects for your projects from pre-construction activities through to agreement of final accounts.
You will support the CPT Commercial Team in the maintenance of robust cost and revenue forecast.
- Visit sites and carry out surveys as necessary to assist the Pre-construction Team in the preparation of schedules, specifications, and scopes of works
- Liaise with the Procurement Team through the tender process and assist in the analysis of tender submissions and preparation of Joint Recommendations
- Management of project valuations, variations/instructions and monitoring/reporting contingency and risk budgets
Experience & Skills required:
- NVQ Level 3 (or above) in Quantity Surveying (or allied subject)
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- A good working knowledge of IT, MS Word/Excel, and commercial/financial administrative software