Purpose: To provide a high quality and efficient Reprographics service at TidNBul. Meet the high-quality standards and timelines stipulated in the contract.
- Take the customer’s orders accurately, confirming delivery date at the time of ordering as per the contract
- Carry out reprographics tasks in the most time and cost-efficient method possible.
- Carrying out the following finishing tasks by hand or machine: Booklets, folding, comb binding, drilling, guillotining, padding, laminating and any other tasks as required.
Experience & Skills Required:
- English Language – GCSE or equivalent, IT Microsoft applications.
- Recognised qualification for reprographics or at least 2 years’ experience working in an environment with high volume repro output would be desirable. but not essential as full training will be given.
- Proven ability to produce high quality results, pay attention to detail and work proactively.
- Previous experience of working within a customer facing operation.
- Full clean driving licence, to include business insurance