Security Access Administrator
Key Purpose: To provide access and vetting administration services within ADSL according to the required policies and procedures to fill a contractual position at the Vehicle Check Points. In Tidworth and occasional cover at Bulford, Larkhill or Perham Down.
- Control visitors to site using a Site Access Management System, issue personnel and car passes to visitors to the garrison and Communicate with the security team in regard to access, when required
- Ensure zero security breaches complying with ADSL procedures and Authority security regulations and be responsible for reporting any security breaches to line manager.
- Accurate inputting and checking of data to comply with quality standards and produce daily reports.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service at all times.
Experience & Skills required:
- Working knowledge of Word/Excel and general IT software. GCSE Maths and English ‘C’ or above.
- A full UK valid driving licence.
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of working in an office/administrative environment. A good customer service background.