Purpose: To provide an effective procurement service to the Garrison in accordance with ADSL policies, processes and procedures, covering RFX, supplier selection, contract award, order placement and supporting the Garrison teams to manage supplier performance.
- Responsible for the execution of Procurement activities at the Garrison to deliver the goods and services required by the Garrison teams in accordance with ADSL policies, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the governance requirements outlined in the levels of Authority document are fully satisfied.
- Working with the Garrison teams and supported by the Garrison Procurement Lead West to ensure an adequate supply chain is in place to satisfy services, projects and overhead requirements.
Experience & Skills required:
- Member of CIPS (or working towards MCIPS certification) – Preferred
- Experience in a Procurement role at a buyer level, preferably in an FM or construction environment.
- Experience of managing Procurement activity working alongside operation teams.
- Well versed in transactional processes for RFX.