Senior Sports Assistant
Purpose: The Supervision of Sports Assistants and Receptionists to deliver a professional service when operating the leisure facilities within Aldershot Garrison. Also covering the Duty Manager Role in times of absence
- To advise users of the Centre as to the Centre’s regulations and the correct and safe use of the facilities.
- To maintain strict supervision over swimming pool users and to ensure their safety at all times.
- To carry out swimming pool rescues, to apply resuscitation and to administer first aid as may be necessary.
Experience & Skills required:
- GCSE Grades A-C
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification – desirable.
- Experience at a Supervisory level as a minimum
- Excellent Communication Skills
- This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.