Purpose: Deliver a professional service when operating the Leisure facilities within Aldershot Garrison.
- Advise visitors of the Centre with the Centre’s regulations and the correct and safe use of facilities.
- Maintain strict supervision over swimming pool users; ensuring their safety at all times.
- Prepare activity areas involving setting out / dismantling of equipment and ensuring the safety and security of the equipment and premises.
- Carry out cleaning duties as necessary to ensure the building is as clean as possible at all times.
Experience & Skills Required:
- GCSE or Equivalent in English and Maths – desirable.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification – desirable.
- The ability to swim to a competent level
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.