Sports Facilities Caretaker
Purpose: The organisation and supervision of the external Sports Facilities
- Responsible for the efficient day to day supervision of the Outdoor areas, in addition to undertaking designated areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that the quality of service to every customer is of a high standard and is upheld following guidelines to enhance the Leisure Services image and to promote good public relations and Customer Care.
- Deal with complaints and grievances from the public and users of the facilities as required.
Accountable for the preparation of activity areas involving the setting up and dismantling of equipment.
- Ensure through regular patrolling, that equipment is stored and made secure when not in use.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience at a Supervisory level as a minimum
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office Packages
- This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment