Purpose: The post holder will provide comprehensive stores support for Tidworth & Bulford Estates Store covering sourcing, selection, and purchase of goods to ensure a smooth supply of parts to the Maintenance team that meets contractual response times.
The role is responsible for the management and accounting of all materials held within the Garrison Estates/Technical Stores including FF&E and loan equipment in accordance with ADSL policies, processes, and procedures.
- Operate an estates store, ensuring a smooth supply of parts, FF&E and loan equipment to the Maintenance team that meets contractual response times
- Act as local point of contact, communicating effectively with the estates maintenance teams and action queries promptly
- Carry out stock taking of the store’ s inventory
Experience & Skills required:
- GCSE Maths and English
- Clean (UK) valid Driving Licence
- Understand basic inventory, warehousing, and stock procedures
- An excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office suites