Purpose: To receipt, issue and manage storage of authority owned equipment in conjunction with MOD current regulations. Provide cover to Fuel & Lubrication service.
- Assist senior storekeeper in daily takes of the clothing store, including the receipt, issue and backloading of authority owned equipment.
- Use of the Hand-Held Device (Bar code scanner) for receipts and issues.
- To have basic understanding and comply with MOD procedure set out in DLF.
- Maintenance of Authority Warehouse Management System.
Experience & Skills Required:
- NVQ2 Distribution, Storekeeping and Warehouse Operations or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the MOD Warehouse Management System.
- Clean Driving Licence.