The Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre (AGSC) fitness studio provides a friendly, welcoming and safe environment in which to exercise. Our team of qualified professional instructors is available to design personal exercise programmes to suit your needs and help achieve your goals. The fitness room is fully staffed so there is always an instructor on hand to answer any questions and offer advice. Personal Training is also avaliable on request.
Monday – Friday: 0600 – 2200hrs
(1800-2200hrs, avaliable for bookings)
Bank holidays: 0800-2000
The Army – and Aldershot have had a long and proud association with the Olympics. More than 20 Army Olympians have represented Great Britain since the 1908 Olympic Games – the first in which military personnel competed.
Aldershot Garrison hosted the Olympic equestrian, shooting and modern pentathlon events in the 1948 London Olympics.
Aldershot’s Olympic tradition runs right up to the modern day with numerous Army athletes working hard to fulfil their potential at Aldershot Garrison including Dame Kelly Holmes who trained at the garrison before taking two gold medals at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.
World class sports facilities are combined with the highest standards of professional facilities management which are being carried out by Aspire Defence under their 35 year facilities management contract and eight year building programme.
The Army’s target is simple – to be ‘the best’. The Aldershot sporting facilities help the British Army towards that target – and can help you too.
- 21 specialist sports
- 200 acres of state of the art and new build, elite sports facilities in the south of England and some of the best sports facilities in the UK.
A wide range of activities offer sport specific equipment, support facilities and services. The staff will provide a friendly welcome, aiming to offer something for everyone.
Click on the link below to print a copy of this voucher and start your free trial today
– remember to take two forms of ID with you (one with a photo and one with proof of address but please note that they have to be two different items and not the same document), as well as the voucher, to activate the pass at the sports centre.Vocucher poster
• 50 metre, eight lane deck level, Olympic standard competition pool
• Fully air conditioned fitness studio
• Variety of fitness classes (including Pilates, step and circuits)
• Six glass-backed squash courts
• Double sports hall
• Vending facilities
• Changing facilities and disabled cubicles
• Ample free car parking
• Disabled parking spaces
• Customer lift